Thorben delivers cloud-managed services and processes that promote operational excellence, cost optimization, reduction of assets, standardization, and operational efficiency without compromising performance, availability, reliability, business continuity, and security.
We believe in working collaboratively with our clients in a manner that meets or exceeds
- Acceptable Quality Levels (AQL’s),
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
This is all part of our commitment to working responsibly to provide as much value as possible to our clientele.
The following services are available within the scope of our Cloud Service Provider Solution:
Service & Operations Management
- Thorben offers 24x7x365 responsiveness to alerts, outages, service disruptions, degradation of service levels, and other incidents.
- Thorben provides a feature-rich service desk solution and client portal that gives visibility into the status, activity, and performance of the CSP environment.
- Thorben manages the cloud infrastructure operations and ensures that all the processes and resources are appropriately managed to keep cloud operations running smoothly and meet the agreed-upon SLA/AQL/KPIs.
Infrastructure & Management
- Thorben ensures that provisioning, de-provisioning, and managing the cloud resources are timely, effective, and accessible.
- We use Cloudtamer.io to support User Management across multi-cloud instances.
Security & Compliance Management
- Thorben maintains security compliance of the entire hosting and managed services solution to the levels defined by client security directives and maintains a provisional authority to operate (ATO) issued by the FedRAMP JAB for government programs.
- We provide a comprehensive Risk Management Framework (RMF) system that standardizes design, assessment, implementation, and continuous improvement for the commercial cloud’s IT systems.
- We utilize Cloudtamer.io to support the enforcement of security, privacy, and business policies.
Automation and Development, Security and Operations (DevSecOps) –
- Thorben provides capabilities to rapidly deploy cloud infrastructure following Continuous Integration and Development (CI/CD) concepts and in alignment with established Release Management procedures.
- Automation, which leverages Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, is incorporated to improve efficiency and reduce costs for specific service levels over time.
Transparency & Metrics
- Thorben provides visibility into the CSP solution’s significant activity through a real-time client portal, periodic preformatted reports, and a flexible client customizable monitoring and reporting toolset.
- We use Cloudtamer.io to help manage budget and provide visibility into cloud utility usage.
Migration Planning and Migration Management
- Thorben works with clients in planning and managing the migration and optimization of resources to the CSP Solution.
- We design network architecture, security architecture, and the initial hardware environment as required.
Thorben is here to support you through every touchpoint and opportunity within the Cloud-Service infrastructure.